A day where we go for it 100%. Here’s your opportunity.
Go one step beyond your perceived limit and be ready for magic, because other people around you are also celebrating Passion Day.
When you see another person expressing an Act of Passion –
greet them, support them, encourage them.
Breathe and open space for passion to flow in the people around you, and let your passion merge with theirs.
This is the time to try out “what if I….could do it, was not embarrassed by, am no longer ashamed of,…etc… etc…!?!?.”
If not now, when?
- Breathe fully
- Be loose
- Feel your body
- Make big, wide, full motions
- Open up
- Dive in
- Wear something special, comfortable and beautiful clothes that reflect how you feel
- Write a Passionate Letter
- Call someone special
- Invite people to celebrate together
- Smell flowers
- Give/get a massage
- Make signs that say PASSION! and post them everywhere
- Be playful with uncertainties
- Take a bubble bath
- Read a poem. Write a poem
- Walk on the beach
- Build a sand castle
- Hike in the woods
- Complete an old process
- Clear broken agreements
- Quit smoking/drinking/other unwanted habits
- Start something new
- Do it now
- Listen to birds singing
- Donate money/time/stuff to charity
- Feel your emotions: love, Joy, anger, happiness, sadness, excitement…
- Believe in magic
- Giggle for no reason
- Watch the sunrise, sunset, moon, stars
- Draw on anything
- Paint with your body
- Imagine yourself…
- Observe children playing, play like a child
- Be free, be peace, surrender to the moment
- Feel gratitude for what you have
- Pray. Meditate.
- Play with Kids’ toys
- Get wet
- Hug people. Hug a tree. Hug yourself
- Make love: with another person, with yourself, with water, with God
Do you have any other ideas? Please share them!